We Are Actively Seeking Experienced Kitchen Fitters to join our National Team
Join our Granite & TREND Transformations Family.
National Kitchen Fitter
Granite & TREND Transformations is a global brand that provides a unique kitchen makeover solution. We are actively looking for a fully employed Kitchen Fitter, who is not adverse to traveling the UK from Mon-Fri and is ideally based in the Tunbridge Wells & Tonbridge areas of Kent.
At the core of our offering is a 7mm engineered stone that we apply over existing kitchen worktops. We will provide a 4-week induction-training course on the installation of etherium® By E-Stone worktops. We will provide you with a NEW branded van; you will need a full driver’s license and power tools.
The successful applicant will join our National Technical Team, playing an important role in supporting a network of Franchise Owners around the UK. These tasks include; the training and onboarding of new Kitchen Fitters, supporting our Aftersales Service & Warranty installations, participating in our Flying-Fitter Programme and undertaking local installations across Kent and East Sussex in between National assignments. All accommodation and meals costs are covered.
The successful applicant will have experience of undertaking Kitchen Makeovers & Door Swaps, in which the existing cabinets remain in place and we simply swap the doors, panels, drawers, cornice and plinths. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in fitting kitchens and door replacement work is essential. City & Guilds/NVQ Carpentry & Joinery is preferable, second fix carpenters only. Basic plumbing skills are essential for disconnecting & reconnecting old for new sinks & taps.
The job description:
- Meet our National Technical Manager each Monday before collecting worktops, doors and hardware from our workshop in Tunbridge Wells and setting off for the week.
- Be onsite, at the customer’s home at agreed times, usually between 8.30am and 9.00am and prepare the area for installation.
- Meet & Greet customers and explain the workflow for the project.
- You will encounter unexpected challenges with some projects and therefore need the ability to overcome problems.
- Think methodically and be flexible with your days and hours of work.
- Deliver our unique Reveal Process to the customer upon completion of the project.
- Ability to lead and train other tradespeople.
- Prepared to be away from home, Mon – Fri, each week.
- Your skills: Good communication skills, focused on customer service, a team player, highly organised, punctual and has an eye for detail.
We offer a strong salary and full time employment package.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE