UNFORTUNATELY THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED SO WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT ENTRIES.
Please keep a look out for any future competitions on our Facebook Page.
A time for reflection and a time for change. Changing that old, worn out kitchen that is! Make your dream kitchen a reality with Granite & TREND Transformations!
Granite and Trend Transformations are offering one lucky winner the chance to start the new year with a brand-new kitchen makeover.
How to win a kitchen worth £10,000?
Do you know a friend who deserves a special treat in the new year? Or do you think you deserve it yourself? Well it’s simple to enter…
- Enter your details in the form below, the more the better! Why do you think you deserve a kitchen makeover, or do you have a friend who really does deserve a fresh start?
- Send us some pictures – show us why their kitchen really could do with a refresh.
We will then select the most compelling case and announce the winner in the new year. Their kitchen makeover will be in place and ready to use by the end of January 2020.
What’s included in your prize:
Our expert kitchen design service.
Made to measure worktop of your choice from our range of granite, quartz and recycled glass materials*
Brand new doors and drawer fronts from B.A Components range.
A Smeg hand blender in choice of 4 colours complete with all the accessories for chopping, mashing, whisking…
Who are we?
Granite and Trend Transformations present the incredible ‘Top that fits on Top’ At just a quarter of an inch thick, our surfaces are super-light and slim. Yet they’re tougher than stone, more flexible than wood and come with our manufacturer’s 10-year warranty. They’re fitted directly onto existing worktops, tiles and flooring.
It doesn’t stop there, with a huge range of doors and handles you can create a complete new kitchen design a day. Less fuss, Less mess and less time.
Complete the look with unique splash backs from our Italian glass mosaic range of tiles.
Granite and Trend Transformations offer 100’s of different styles to choose from, the very best in materials, expert craftsmanship and end-to-end project management. With stores all over the UK your kitchen can be installed in as little as a day with less fuss and less mess.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion, you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter, and must enter by 20th December 2019 by visiting granitetransformations.co.uk/new-year-new-kitchen and filling in their contact details on an online form on the Granite & TREND Transformations competition page. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
4. The Promotion will start at 00:01 on 18th November 2019 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 20th December 2019.
5. Winner. There will be one (1) winner who will be selected by a Granite & TREND transformations member of staff. The winner will be notified by email or phone within ten (10) days of the closing date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of the email will make any claim invalid and another winner selected all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
7. Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
8. The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
9. The prize winner is responsible for ensuring they have the capability to use or access the prize.
10. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the Promoter’s websites. In addition, by submitting an entry and in consideration of the Promoter granting a right to enter the Promotion, entrants agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any materials contained in the entry (including but not limited to text, images or video materials) (the “Materials”) worldwide and/or to incorporate the Materials in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in the Materials. By submitting Materials to the competition, an entrant:
a. warrants that the Materials are its own original work and that it has the right to make them available for all the purposes specified above; that it does not infringe any law; that it is not obscene or libellous; and that it does not violate the rights of any third party;
b. agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of a breach of the above warranty;
c. agrees to waive any moral rights in the Materials for the purposes of its submission to, and publication by, the Promoter and the purposes specified above.Personal information
11. Any personal information provided to us during the entry process (including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth) must be correct. We accept no responsibility for any incorrect personal information provided to us.
12. By entering this competition the promoter has the right to email marketing material to the respondent until they unsubscribe from the mailing list.General
13. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 17 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
18. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.Promoter
21. The Promoter is Rock Solid Granite UK Ltd, with registered office address Rocksolid Granit (Europe) Ltd, Registered in England & Wales 5128326.Registered Office: Unit 28 Decimus Park, Kingstanding Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3GPIsleworth, London (Company Number 02906991).Rock Solid Granite UK Ltd Prize Terms
22. Open to new and existing customers. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over. The prize is A kitchen makeover using existing layout, no change of unit placement, no changes to electrics or plumbing.