How the Worktop Overlay Installation Process Works
Posted on 27th August 2019
With Christmas upon us, entertaining and family gatherings are right around the corner. This is the perfect time to take the plunge and give your kitchen a facelift with a new worktop overlay. All of our etherium by E-stone surfaces are made with only the highest quality quartz, granite, and recycled glass which are cut and fitted directly over your existing worktops – so there’s no messy cleanup or extra time and money required for demolition. In a few easy steps, you could be on your way to a beautiful kitchen or entertaining space – with installation that is completed in one day!
Here’s how easy it is to add a special touch of beauty and elegance to your home in a few easy steps:
- In-home Consultation:For your in-home consultation, a Granite and Trend Transformations design consultant will come to your home, show you product samples, measure your space, and give you an all-inclusive cost estimate based on the products you select. It is best to have all household decision-makers present during this meeting.
- Contract and Design Template:After you review and sign the contract and submit an initial deposit, your consultant will create a design template of your kitchen that depicts the materials you selected as well as the measurements. You will review and approve this before any materials are ordered or cut to size.
- Order and Fabricate:Once your design template is approved, our team will create your worktop (according to your specifications) in our manufacturing facility and ship it to your location – all ready to be installed. This way, there are no loud construction noises or disruptions in your home. All that needs to be done is the installation.
- Installation:When your worktops arrive, our professionally trained installers will come to your home and install them in a day. The worktops are set in place, permanently bonded to your old worktop, and in just hours your old kitchen will feel and look like new – with no demolition or downtime!
Bringing your kitchen from ‘drab’ to ‘fab’ is as easy as 1-2-3-4. Here’s a recap of the benefits of installing a worktop overlay from Granite and Trend Transformations:
- Little to no demolition means less mess and less stress
- Our revolutionary resurfacing process means installations are done quickly (often in as little as one day)
- Our installers are employed and specially trained by Granite and Trend Transformations, so you don’t have multiple sub-contractors to deal with
- Our etherium by E-Stone™ worktops are manufactured at our state-of-the art facility in Sebring, Florida using the highest-quality quartz, granite and recycled glass.
- Our worktops are heat, stain, scratch mould and mildew-resistant and maintenance-free
- Our ForeverSeal® technology means you never need to reseal your surface
- Our thinner, lighter-weight material is easier to install than traditional slab granite and it is virtually indestructible
- Our etherium by E-Stone™ offers a broad selection of gorgeous granite, recycled glass and quartz worktops to choose from.
August 15, 2019 by Jennifer Richards
“I was very pleased with the overall installation of my granite worktops. The staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions that I had with the worktop that I had chosen. The price was very good for the quality and look of the worktop that I had fitted. The installer was very friendly and respectful of my property whilst installing the worktops. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.”