Granite Transformations and TREND have joined together to create a better way for people to renovate their kitchens and bathrooms. Meet Granite and TREND Transformations, the smarter way to transform every surface in your home or business. Granite and TREND Transformations combine the expertise, proven craftsmanship and nationwide scale of Granite Transformations with the innovative style and global influences of TREND, a world leader in engineered stone surfaces and mosaic tiles.
While the traditional approach to renovations can leave you without a functional kitchen or bathroom for weeks, Granite and TREND Transformations offer little-to-no demolition. This means your project can be completed in as little as day, resulting in less mess and stress for you. Using our wide range of styles in granite, quartz and recycled glass, you’ll get beautiful results.
Join the more than one million homeowners who have trusted us to renovate their kitchen or bathroom since 1996 and make your home a more beautiful place to live for years to come. Granite and TREND Transformations is ready to make your dream home a reality.
If you’re happy with your existing layout, our service is the ideal way to beautifully remodel and reinvent key areas of your home. Whether your kitchen is dated, or you fancy a change, there are plenty of good reasons to remodel, rather than start from scratch.
When to choose a kitchen makeover
- Make your property more appealing to prospective buyers.
- Shabby cupboards, cracked tiles and outdated appliances don’t inspire great cooking or cosy get-togethers with family and friends. When your kitchen has seen better days and needs a new lease of life, a makeover can work wonders for the heart of your home.
- Remodelling a kitchen is a good value option if you want to
- A kitchen or bathroom makeover can help you make energy savings. Adding skylights reduces the need for artificial light. While energy-efficient appliances and solar water heaters can cut utility bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Bye bye retro, hello here and now: you’ve kept your faithful old kitchen in great condition, but it’s completely out of fashion and you want a 21st century kitchen makeover.
- Mobility issues. Sometimes it’s necessary to remodel the kitchen to suit the changing needs of our nearest and dearest. Wheelchairs, walking frames and other essential aids can be accommodated and the room made more usable for everyone.
- Your existing kitchen is still sturdy and could go on for years. Just replace those tired doors, dull drawer fronts and worn out worktops that are letting the space down.
Whatever your reasons for wanting to transform your kitchen, we can help. Our expert design and installation teams are here to help you get the best out of your makeover. We can save you the disruption, and potentially huge expense, of starting from scratch.
As a franchise company, all Granite and TREND Transformations stores are independently owned and operated. Click here to learn more about starting your own Granite or TREND Transformations franchise.